1. We have very little extra money as we're working on a very tight budget.
2. The tourist company offers a special group rate for groups of 10 people or more.
3. You will be offered complimentary drinks on arrival at the hotel.
4. There is a compulsory membership fee.
5. Now I would like to detail the advantages of our service.
6. A shuttle bus operates between the hotels and the airport.
7. There was a slight rise in sales.
8. So where can you buy this great new product?
9. This new policy means I can have more free time.
10. This program enables us to organise our mailing.
2013-06-04 18:11:50 補充：
"a special group rate" is better than "a special group price".
"membership fee" is better than "membership cost".
"detail the advantages" is better than "mention the advantages".