Best Answer for Difference between coming together and holding together federation?
1. when a large country divides it's powers Between the constituent States & National Government is known as Holding together Federation.
2. Central Government tends to be more powerful.
3. Very often the different constituents units have unequal powers.
4. Some units are guaranteed special powers.
5. The examples of such Countries are :- India, Spain, & Belgium.
1. When independent states come on there own to form a bigger unit so, that by pulling in there sovereignty, they can increase their security.
2. All the constituent units have equal power.
3. The example of such Countries are USA, Switzerland, and Australia.