1. Manually turn on the component you want the remote to control.
2. Press and hold the component key you wish to program. The LED turns on and remains on. Keep holding down the component key.
3. While holding the component key down, press and hold the Power key, the LED turns off. After holding both keys down for 3 seconds, the LED turns back on.
4 Release both keys. The LED remains on.
5. Press and release the Power key repeatedly until your component turns off. Each time you pres the power key, the LED blinks and the next code is sent. If your component turns off, you have found the correct code.
6. Once you have found the correct code you must save that code by pressing and releasing the STOP key. the LED turns off.